The purchase of a simply better Longlife Trailer, automatically includes a 12-month Warranty for peace of mind!
Longlife trailers are covered by a twelve (12) month structural Warranty, provided by Sunmore Investments Pty Ltd. The Warranty is valid to the original purchaser from the date of purchase against defective workmanship or parts subject to the conditions below:
- Longlife Trailers will repair or replace any part which in the opinion of the manufacturer is defective due to faulty material or workmanship provided that the trailer has been operated without misuse, improper maintenance, acts of nature or accidental damage. Normal wear and tear are excluded under the Warranty.
- All repairs under the Warranty must be returned to the nearest Longlife Trailers location advised. The warranty excludes any freight or transport costs incurred. Warranty repairs carried out in other locations require prior authorisation.
- This Warranty does not apply to any trailer which has been:
- Used commercially for a period longer than 3 months
- Hired to any person or persons
- Had aftermarket alterations made
This Warranty is in addition to any rights or remedies the purchaser has under the Trades Practices Actor state laws.SHOP NOW