Refund and Returns Policy
We congratulate you on your decision to purchase from www.longlifetrailers.com.au operated by Longlife Trailers
If you purchase a trailer part from Longlife trailers that is defective or damaged you will have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your trailer part to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags/stickers and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your return. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned such as special orders or personalized items (e.g., trailers registered in your name). If you buy a trailer from Longlife trailers that fails to meet consumer guarantees, Longlife Trailers will offer to remedy the situation covered by a twelve (12) month structural Warranty, provided by Sunmore Investments Pty Ltd. The Warranty is valid to the original purchaser from the date of purchase against defective workmanship or parts subject to the conditions below:
- Longlife Trailers will repair or replace any part which in the opinion of the manufacturer is defective due to faulty material or workmanship provided that the trailer has been operated without misuse, improper maintenance, acts of nature or accidental damage. Normal wear and tear are excluded under the Warranty.
- All repairs under the Warranty must be returned to the nearest Longlife Trailers location advised. The warranty excludes any freight or transport costs incurred. Warranty repairs carried out in other locations require prior authorisation.
- This Warranty does not apply to any trailer which has been:
- Used commercially for a period longer than 3 months
- Hired to any person or persons
- Had aftermarket alterations made
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com